Family Reunions present a wonderful opportunity to catch up with relatives and get to know family members that live far away and that you don’t see often. Sometimes you have the rare opportunity to meet distant family members for the first time. This summer, plan a large event or a small family reunion to get the family together and remember how important family time is.
Family Reunion T Shirts are a great way to remember and cherish the event. Here are some tips to help you create fantastic Family Reunion T Shirts for the exciting day.
1. Choose a lighter color for the T shirt. A light color will make your design stand out better. Also, many reunions are summer time events and lighter colored T Shirts will be more comfortable in the warmer weather.
2. Decide on a design for the T shirt. If you have any artistic members of the family, ask them to create a custom design for the shirt. You may even ask more than one for ideas and then circulate the design ideas via email for a vote by the family members. If a family artist is not available, many popular t shirt printers online offer free quality graphics for your use.
3. You may choose to put a photograph on the t shirt rather than, or along with a graphic. Photos of ancestral family homes and older member of the family are often good ideas. Another great idea is to include baby photos and let family members have fun guessing who they are.
4. Be sure to remember to add the date and the location of the reunion. It may seem like you could never forget, but years later you’ll be happy that you have that information as part of your keepsake.
5. You may decide to use an iron-on transfer, but consider using a professional T Shirt printer because the quality of the print will be much higher and the shirt will stand up much long to the test of time. You may also use many ink cartridges depending on how many shirts you have to print for, so it may also be more cost efficient to use a professional T shirt printer. Prices are quite reasonable from many popular t shirt printers online.
6. Many times it’s easier to select one adult size (usually XL) and one large kids size to account for everyone’s size. Trying to be specific or guess with sizes will often backfire and you want to be sure everyone gets a shirt.
7. It’s a great idea to order more Family Reunion T Shirts than what you are expecting to need. It’s always better to have too many then not enough.
8. It may be helpful to share a chosen design with family members via email and instruct each on how to easily upload it to a popular T shirt design website and print their own for their immediate family. This tactic would ensure that everyone has a specific sized shirt to wear to the reunion and allow each family member to purchase their own individually.
I hope that these ideas will help you in the process of creating Family Reunion T Shirts for your event this summer.